1. Write down 3 gratitude’s each day
- Freedom, my freedom of speech, my freedom to choose the life I want to live, my freedom to express myself
- Seattle, as much crap as I use to talk about living here and even though I’m not a huge fan of any of the sports teams, overall I appreciate the fact that my parents landed here and the growth that I was able to do once I actually moved to the city.
- Love, I saw a man today with an RIP shirt on and it said “Life isn’t forever, but LOVE is” I thought it was an interesting quote and something I’ve been thinking on.
2. Journal about 1 positive experience you’ve had over the last 24 hours
I had a chance to catch up with my brody Richie Le today and even though we only spoke briefly it was nice to hear from here and I am excited about his journey. He released some new music today and I look forward to seeing his progression. We talked about life and whats next for the both of us and our families.
3. Exercise: Not as much as I wish I could have
4. Meditate: No meditation, but I did get a chance to zone out and listen to some good music.
5. Write one positive email praising or thanking someone in your social support network: No.