If you live anywhere near one of these cities, count your blessings, and lock your doors. Below we have included the top 10 dangerous US cities with some other
Probably the dumbest stuff I’ve seen on the net in awhile. A friend sent the link to me and this was my response.
A few things.
1) As I’ve told you many times before… numbers ALWAYS lie.
2) Who cares what the population’s race is? (why are they all African American populated cities and why is that the FIRST thing reported)
3) When we talk about crime the median income stat should be the first stat up their, to your average uninformed reader well these places have high crime rates because there are a lot of black people there, right?
4) “count your blessings and lock your doors” WHAT?! How much do YOU trust the lock on your door from keeping danger away from you? Lets all lock our doors and sleep with bibles under our pillows so the boogy man wont get us.
5) What constitute as a dangerous crime?
6) So why is the percentage of race important again? Whats more dangerious, gun violence and robbery (not that this is what they mean…) Or men in suits and ties buying elections, trading cash for our freedom, public safety, education, and paychecks.
7) So after they did the study and published this list… now what? Does the article give plans to rebuild? Does it even give reasons why these cities are dangerous Nope.. it just says pray and lock your doors if you live around these places as if the people that live IN these places have some how adapted and enjoy this crime. HAAAAAAAA!!!!
8) If we are talking about DANGEROUS by way of murders and robbery how is Chicago NOT number 1 (Oh… bc there are not enough black people per capita…. Smh)
Its all bs, if you want to let the media scare you into thinking you are not safe anywhere by all means go right ahead, but to me its racism, fear mongering and its unproductive and unprogressive. Furthermore if you look into most of these cities I’m sure history will show you at one time or another either there was some type of corruption or a booming factories, business, and establishments that no longer exist.
Let us all lock our doors pray and sleep with bibles under our pillows, and everything will be okay!