I feel gratitude for being able to complete this challenge! Its something that I will continue in a new form, some how and some way. I am grateful for new friends and new connections, most of all I am grateful that today we will move closer to accomplishing our goals.
2. Journal about 1 positive experience you’ve had over the last 24 hours.
Yesterday was wonderful, my time off to complete my Photo project was approved! I am super excited to share what I will be doing. My friend Courtney came through from San Jose with her partner Mike and we had a great time catching up and kicking it. The night was very low key. Shoutout to my roomies and Tony for also hanging out too!
3. Exercise: Yes
4. Meditate: No
5. Write one positive email praising or thanking someone in your social support network: Yes
I really enjoyed this challenge. While I was far from perfect and my consistency wasn’t flawless, the goal was to change the mindset and initial thought process that comes to mind when reflecting on the day. My definition of success is happiness and as long as I can find happiness in every day, than I will always be successful. New challenge coming soon!
2. Journal about 1 positive experience you’ve had over the last 24 hours
3. Exercise, in order to teach your brain that behavior matters
4. Meditate and allow your brain to get over the cultural ADHD we get from trying to complete multiple tasks at once, and allow yourself to focus on the task at hand
5. Randomly, open your email and write one positive email praising or thanking someone in your social support network
Starting tonight I will start this 21 day challenge I saw on TEDx Life Hacks. The goal is to change the way I think and to make myself a more confident and positive person. To find success and happiness in every day, and try to focus and achieve all of my short term and long term goals. As I will be applying to graduate school again focus and time are two very important things. Happiness is major and is the anchor that must hold me down through the storms until the sun shines again. Stay with me through this journey and feel free to participate!