1. Write down 3 gratitude’s each day
The 3 gratitudes I have today are my good communication skills, a good understanding of my identity, and my compassion for others
2. Journal about 1 positive experience you’ve had over the last 24 hours
A positive experience in the last 24 hours I was able to have was being able to catch up on Dexter with my roommate. Although this may not seem of much importance, its nice to be able to shut down for a moment and enter a fictional world. Interestingly enough I hate fiction novels and usually prefer documentaries, however I love crime mysteries and can get wrapped into television shows.
3. Exercise: I went for two walks today on campus
4. Meditate: Kind of but not long enough
5. Write one positive email praising or thanking someone in your social support network: No.