1. Write down 3 gratitudes each day
2. Journal about 1 positive experience you’ve had over the last 24 hours
3. Exercise, in order to teach your brain that behavior matters
4. Meditate and allow your brain to get over the cultural ADHD we get from trying to complete multiple tasks at once, and allow yourself to focus on the task at hand
5. Randomly, open your email and write one positive email praising or thanking someone in your social support network
Starting tonight I will start this 21 day challenge I saw on TEDx Life Hacks. The goal is to change the way I think and to make myself a more confident and positive person. To find success and happiness in every day, and try to focus and achieve all of my short term and long term goals. As I will be applying to graduate school again focus and time are two very important things. Happiness is major and is the anchor that must hold me down through the storms until the sun shines again. Stay with me through this journey and feel free to participate!